- Made from hot springs spreading from Yellowstone down through Costa Rica and Peru which were known as the Warrior Pools to the Native Americans, Maya, Inca, and Aztec. They would travel to these hot springs after battle to speed up muscle and joint recovery as well as promote circulation.
- Sore Muscle relief – Sport Formula
- Speeds recovery time between training sessions- Sport Formula
- Aids in blood flow to speed up healing-Sport Formula
- Skin health and healing- Sport Formula
- As ancient armies marched the globe, they carried their armor, their weapons, and their necessary belongings with them. The fought battles by hand and in an extremely physical and personal confrontation. When the battles were over, wherever possible, these warriors would seek out geothermal mineral springs to soak in. These mineral laden waters were like soaking in a multivitamin and absorbing it through the skin. This allowed the body to use the semipermeable membrane of the skin to pull in the necessary minerals to heal itself. This has a noticeable effect on the soreness of muscles and body aches. Medicine Springs has found this to be true with modern day athletes of any sport and the elite soldiers of today. We have sought out the medicinal waters of these “warrior pools” and packaged them for use in your own personal “warrior tub”.